High-performance microbiome support. Made for athletes
A unique blend of prebiotics, postbiotics and collagen for comprehensive gut health. Because your microbiome matters.
Is Your Gut as Fit as You Are?
Serious About Sports?
It's Time to Get Serious About Your Gut Health
Advanced Biotics is not your average gut health supplement. It's a game-changer, specifically engineered for athletes like you.
- Next-Gen Prebiotics and Postbiotics: We're not messing around. Our formula is packed with cutting-edge prebiotics and postbiotics to supercharge your gut microbiome, bolster your immune system, and reduce bloating and gut pain when you're pushing yoursef to the limits.
- Gold-Standard Collagen: We've thrown in top-tier collagen for good measure. Did you know alongside its benefits for joint health and muscle recovery, collagen is also vital to maintaining a healthy a healthy gut lining.
- No-Fuss Use: Life's too short to chug green 'gut health' smoothies. Our handy 10g sachets dissolve easily into your favorite foods and drinks. No mess, no stress.
- Backed by Science: We're all about results. Our ingredients and doses aren't just plucked out of thin air - they're clinically validated.
- Informed Sport Certified: Quality and safety? Check. We're Informed Sport certified - the gold standard in sports nutrition.
Made for Champions
From Olympic gold medalists to everyday gym-goers, Advanced Biotics is the secret weapon for those who take their performance and recovery seriously.
Our unique blend of prebiotics, postbiotics, and collagen doesn't just offer comprehensive gut health support - it's a game-changer.
It's like having a personal trainer for your gut, helping you to push your limits and recover faster.
And the best part? It's all packed into a handy sachet that's as ready to move as you are. Whether you're hitting the gym or jet-setting for your next competition, we are right there with you.
But we're not just about convenience. We're about trust. Every batch of Advanced Biotics is Informed Sport Certified, meaning we're tested for banned substances. Because when it comes to your performance, we leave nothing to chance.
Advanced Biotics - it's gut health, made for champions.
Daily Microbiome Booster
Power up your microbiome with our unique combination of prebiotics, postbiotics and collagen
- High Fibre
- High Protein
- Keto Friendly
- Easy to use
- Microbiome Positive
What does the Daily Microbiome Booster do?
Our unique Daily Microbiome Booster is designed to power up the ecosystem of bacteria that live inside your gut - called your microbiome.
This world-first powder is a food supplement that contains a unique combination of science-backed precision prebiotics, next-generation postbiotics, and bioactive collagen peptides - designed to help you lead a healthier and happier active lifestyle by increasing microbiome diversity, boosting levels of good bacteria, and reducing gastrointestinal discomforts.
The Advanced Biotics team spent years researching the microbiome and looking for the best solutions to help boost health. All of our ingredients are backed by multiple clinical studies, which demonstrate their effectiveness in improving health through the microbiome.
What's in it?
Our Daily Microbiome Booster combines two precision prebiotics, a next-generation postbiotic, and gold-standard collagen powder to bring you a multi-functional solution for everyday health and happiness.
It contains no added colours, preservatives or flavours - we only use the good stuff!
How do I use it?
However you like! It is soluble and has a neutral flavour which means you can mix it into almost anything. And best of all, it does not need to be kept refrigerated.
Simply mix 1 sachet of our easy to use powder into your tea, coffee, juices, smoothies, or any other drink. Or mix it into soup, porridge, or sprinkle it over food.
It comes in handy 10g single serve sachets, so you can take it with you anywhere.
What are postbiotics?
Unlike probiotics, which are live beneficial bacterial strains, postbiotics are non-living microorganisms that provide health benefits when consumed.
We use a unique heat-inactivated strain of Lactobacillus Plantarum from Japan known as L-137 (or Immuno-LP20). This special immunobiotic ingredient differs from common probiotic strains because it has superior bioavailability and, unlike live bacteria, it is not affected by stomach acids or the digestive process.
The L-137 postbiotic has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, to support immunity, and accelerate the production of hyaluronic acid.
What are prebiotics?
Prebiotics are ingredients that are used in the microbiome to produce a health or performance benefit – they are often fibres, but not always. Prebiotics are often said to ‘feed’ the good bacteria that already exist in our own microbiome. But this is not the only thing that they do!
We use two different clinically proven prebiotics:
- Partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG) – labelled as glactomannan fiber on our packs – which has been shown to increase Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus levels, improve stool consistency, decrease the glycemic index of foods, and promote a healthy gut microbiome.
- Bimuno®: a unique digestive supplement that contains a special form of galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and supports a healthy gut environment by stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Clinical research has shown that it reduces flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain, improves immune resilience and low-grade chronic inflammation, and reduces stress by decreasing cortisol levels in healthy people.
Collagen is the ultimate multi-functional ingredient. It is a major building block of our bodies and the most abundant protein in the human body, but its production decreases as we age.
Collagen can help to maintain the integrity of your cartilage – an important tissue that protects your joints, and some studies suggest that collagen supplements may help improve symptoms of osteoarthritis, reduce overall joint pain, and help improve muscle mass.
While collagen is perhaps most famous for its beauty benefits (including hair thickness, skin moisture, and wrinkles), it is also really important for our insides too. Studies have shown that collagen peptides can help to maintain intestinal barrier integrity, prevent leaky gut, and help to improve the function of tight junctions in your gut lining. Poor functioning of our intestinal barriers can lead to leaky gut syndrome which has been implicated in the development of many inflammatory conditions.
Informed Sport Certified: Safety is everything
Did you know that as many as one-in-ten supplements can be contaminated with banned substances? Sometimes this can done deliberately but other times it is a result of cross-contamination in the facilities that make supplements. Either way, a failed test means a ban!
We take product safety as seriously as you do. To make certain our supplement is safer for athletes and drug-tested personnel, we go the extra mile and have every single batch tested by the Informed Sport programme for banned substances before being released to market.
UK orders: FREE shipping is included and orders before midday will be dispatched the same day.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, so items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. If you have an issue with your purchase, please get in touch: email@example.com